This Video: Explaining All Of The Aspect Of The Time Signature.
MODULE 2 Review:
Let's Go Over Each Question One More Time:
* The 4 feelings are:
- Single Strokes
- Open Double Strokes
- Closed Roll (Buzz Roll) Strokes
* Independence: Each limb is playing a different pattern, each at their own unrelated tempo.
* Interdependence: Each limb is playing a different rhythmic pattern that is interlocking at the same tempo.
* NO! Learning the drums by ear is completely possible. Reading is just a very effective tool to help you achieve mastery on the drums a lot quicker and more efficiently.
* The written notation tells you when to:
- PLAY - on a certain beat
- REST - on a certain beat
- HOLD - on a certain beat
* The time signature defines the relationship between the time and the rhythm.
* The top number of the time signature tells you HOW MANY beats are in each measure.
* The bottom number of the time signature tells you WHAT KIND of note sounds exactly like the beat.
Want My Course For Developing Insane Hand Speed On Drums At A DEEP Discount?